MTC Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Full Time Emergency Services Technician
Re-Posted Date: 4/29/13
Summary: We are looking for someone to install and troubleshoot new and existing 12volt DC systems.
Start Date: Immediately
- 1-2 years experience in a related field (electrical / automotive / marine).
- Ensure that all staff are adhering to ISO process and instructions.
- Professional and efficient installation of major electrical components.
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics to determine reason for product failure.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare and present documented results when required.
- Understanding of 12 Volt DC Electrical Installation and troubleshooting.
- Require mechanical aptitude and experience in carpentry and/or metalworking.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools, safely.
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to work independently and as a team / shows initiative / reliable.
- Good communication skills (need to be able to interact with Managers/Co-Workers/Customers in English).
- Computer/data entry skills (Internet, Excel, and Word knowledge is preferred).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a keen sense of detail.
- Friendly, positive attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a natural sense of urgency.
- Ability to be engaging and supportive.
- Multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Some lifting involved (ability to lift up to 40lbs).
Application/Résumé: Please fax your cover letter and résumé to 905-666-2334, or email résumés to email@example.com.
NOTE: All employees are required to obtain a police security check, maintain a clean and safe work environment, successfully complete the Passport to Safety course and successfully complete the WHMIS training program.
MTC Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
0 new listings