For the third year in a row, MTC has donated and sold items at the Whitby Ribfest. This year, 100% of all sales and proceeds went directly to Grandview Kids! The Rotary Sunrise Whitby Ribfest 2014 was held on July 11th – 13th at Victoria Fields. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported this cause!
- Brooklyn the Pilot November 15, 2018
- Lakeridge Health Dialysis Center Rename to Howard and Stephanie Humphrey Dialysis Center July 23, 2018
- Letter of Thanks From The Emmanuel Community Church February 16, 2018
- Pickering Fire Wireless Solution Case Study February 5, 2018
- MTC donates for Lakeridge Health purchase of dialysis machines October 29, 2017
#goodjob 2013 9001 13485 14001 accessibility adopt a school award Brooklyn Brooklyn the Pilot certification chamber of commerce charity dialysis emmanuel community church fan of the game generals gold good good karma grandview kids Great work health heatwave beach volleyball ISO kidney lakeridge lakeridge health mtc nice job oshawa pickering fire port perry queen elizabeth diamond jubilee medal Readers' Choice Awards ribfest road legends cruisers show n' shine sick kids sierra wireless the Pilot what a personality whitby