Howard Humphrey, and his team at the Manufacturing & Technology Centre (MTC) received an award for their fundraising efforts for SickKids Hospital. The MTC Team was the top fundraiser in the Durham Heatwave Beach Volleyball event for SickKids this past summer and raised $8989 for Childhood cancer research. The funds will support SickKids Foundation. MTC is a huge supporter of their community and contribute to countless organizations and efforts. Congratulations and thanks to Howard Humphrey and his team!
- Blasting past a stopped school bus? Smile, you may be on camera May 27, 2019
- Brooklyn the Pilot November 15, 2018
- Lakeridge Health Dialysis Center Rename to Howard and Stephanie Humphrey Dialysis Center July 23, 2018
- Letter of Thanks From The Emmanuel Community Church February 16, 2018
- Pickering Fire Wireless Solution Case Study February 5, 2018
#goodjob 2013 9001 13485 14001 accessibility adopt a school award Brooklyn Brooklyn the Pilot certification chamber of commerce charity dialysis emmanuel community church fan of the game generals gold good good karma grandview kids Great work health heatwave beach volleyball ISO kidney lakeridge lakeridge health mtc nice job oshawa pickering fire port perry queen elizabeth diamond jubilee medal Readers' Choice Awards ribfest road legends cruisers show n' shine sick kids sierra wireless the Pilot what a personality whitby